Last Updated: 9th November 2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
3. How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
4. GDPR Compliance
As part of our commitment to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we ensure that:
- We process your personal data lawfully, fairly, and transparently.
- We collect personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- We only collect personal data that is relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- We keep accurate personal data and take steps to erase or rectify inaccuracies.
- We store personal data for no longer than necessary.
- We ensure appropriate security, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data.
5. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have various rights including the right to access, correct, erase, restrict, transfer, or object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6. Contact Us